Darkland Brewery Covid Statement:
Our priority is the safety of our customers and our staff. We’re thrilled to be able to welcome you back and to do it as safely as possible. If you are planning on visiting us, please look through the measures we are taking to keep people safe, and decide if a visit is right for you.
- Face masks must be worn to enter the Pallet Bar. They can only be removed once seated with a drink.
- Face masks must be worn when not seated at a table, if you need to use the restroom or go for a smoke, please wear your face mask.
- On arrival you will be shown to your pre-booked table. We provide hand sanitizer at all tables, please use this when seated.
- Please sign in with NHS Track & Trace. Posters are on all tables and at the entrance. If you don’t have the means to do this on a phone, we will still need to take your contact details.
- We are exclusively operating table service. We will take orders and payment at your table. Please do not approach the bar.
- We have a curfew of 10pm, meaning everyone out of the building by 10pm.
- In line with the current laws, we can only book tables of up to 6 people per table.
- Tables have been rearranged to adhere to the 1m+ rule, please do not re arrange furniture (including chairs)
- Each table must consist of one household or one household its bubble.
- The door to the Pallet Bar will remain open to maximise airflow. Please wear clothing that is suitable for the weather on the day.
- Our outside tables aren’t covered, so be prepared for the great British weather.
- If seated at an outside table, please remain at your table.