THE PALLET BAR
COVID 19 Information
Thank you for your patience folks. Please find the information below we know you’ve been waiting for regarding our ‘new normal’.
From Saturday 4th July at 12.00 pm we will be opening the gates for pre-booked tables only. There will be the opportunity to book one of two time slots. Either 12.00 pm until 5.00 pm or 6.00 pm until 11.00 pm with an hour between slots for us to deep clean.
You can book a table in our online shop, there is a £10.00 deposit required, and this will be refunded against your bill.
Please note we will need some basic contact details from you when making your booking, which will be kept securely on record for 21 days so we can follow the track and trace guidance.
- On arrival you will be shown to your pre-booked table which will have a bottle of hand sanitizer on. Please use some on arrival and after you have used the facilities.
- All service inside now has to be at your table, so once you’re seated, we will be coming over to take your orders & delivering drinks back to you as well as taking payment at the table.
- The maximum table we will allow is 6 people and they would need to be from the same bubble.
- The door to the Pallet Bar will be kept open for the duration, to maximise airflow so please wear clothing that is suitable for the weather on the day.
- As we are restricted on space in our taproom, we will have some seating available in the brewery (all brewing equipment will be covered and fully sanitised before the next brew.) Unfortunately this means we can’t welcome dogs on the premises on this occasion until we work out how to have them on site safely.
- Our outside tables aren’t covered, so be prepared for the great British weather. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to leave the designated table area and come inside, due to social distancing required. If there is an empty table inside, you can enquire with staff but this could be reserved.
- We have unfortunately had to lose a few tables to comply with the guidelines plus nobody will be able to stand at the bar and drink. For those who would prefer to wear a mask whilst inside we will have some on sale for a minimal amount to cover our costs.
Please ensure you bring your order confirmation with you.
The Pallet Bar adjoining the brewery is our cosy tap room. We offer a warm Yorkshire welcome and have 3 Darkland ales on at any one time with guest ales from other local breweries on a regular basis. All our ales are vegan as we are passionate believers that everyone should be able to enjoy Darkland ale. We often have live music and have plans to host an all day festival to celebrate our 2nd birthday this summer. Dogs are very welcome.
Our aim is to stock beers, ciders, wines, spirits and other drinks from independent brewers and producers, either directly from the brewery or through an independent wholesaler. We are always on the lookout for good drinks to stock and are open to suggestions.
Our tap room is available to hire for free for private events throughout the week or on a weekend. Please get in touch to find out more.